Zigbee pin configuration



ZIGBEE:


ZigBee is one of the wireless protocols based on the IEEE 802.15.4 standard for wireless personal area networks (WPANs). ZigBee is designed to use in embedded applications requiring low data rates and low power consumption. 

ZigBee’s key features are as follows:

(a)    Reliable and self configuration
(b)    Supports large number of nodes
(c)    (c) Easy to deploy
(d)   (d) Very long battery life
(e)    (e) Secure
(f)      (f) Low cost
(g)     (g) Can be used globally.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have to make a project on room automation system using zigbee, please help me?

Unknown said...

I have to make a project on room automation system using zigbee, please help me?

Unknown said...

I have to make a project on two way communication through zigbee!! Please guide on this!!

Unknown said...

I have to make project on ZigBee transmitter and receiver module using avr plz help

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © Zigbee based Projects